Monday, August 24, 2009

We can love, because He's with us - 因為有主在當中... †


Both 因為你先愛我們 and 我們愛[讓世界不一樣] are great!

So today I learned these 2 other great praise songs that is a great company with 好好戀愛. I learned of 好好戀愛 a long while back, definitely more than a year ago. For the past 8 months, I prayed faithfully for Him to lead my way. For those brothers & sisters that knew or asked me, they would have known how I prayed since I came back after a month-long spent in Hong Kong during Dec 2008. Even though now her & I are separated internationally 7000+ miles apart, we entrusted our path in Him. This time when I listen to it, it's a completely different feeling.

In the most unanticpated, unexpected timing and circumstance... God brought us back together.

If you haven't watched 'Fireproof', rent it. Ever since I watched the salvation scene, 1 John 4:19 had a completely different meaning to me. It's not just another bible verse on wedding program or wedding invitation, not another 'love' like 1 Corinthians 13. Brothers & Sisters, it is not an easy lesson to learn to 完全交托 and 順服. Keep practicing it with prayer!

Brothers & sisters that can remember, 當你走到無力 is my 2nd most favorite songs out of all the praise song. Other than 徐偉賢, I like 文雅言 a lot also. If not because of Martin gave Agnes to Flora, I wouldn't know her. If not because of those praise song, I might often still have questions and doubts. So I hope this song 放心 can give you encouragement, like a booster shot.

I remember when I first got 角聲使團's 振翅翱翔 from Steven, I wasn't like all the other people. Many people love 因著信, but my favorite was Immanuel. To me, Emmanuel/以馬內利, 神與我同在 is more important than anything else. He gave me peace and content that no one else can. Now when I listen to it, not only I feel God's embracing me, this lyric jump out to me - ...在愛中找到轉機...

In His name, I continue to pray...Amen.

p.s. only a -very few handful- of people know what's my absolutely most favorite #1 praise song~~~