Saturday, August 8, 2009

Starting up...


I was thinking to use pen-and-paper to have a traditional style daily devotional notebook... but as a techie myself I find it much more useful to use a blog as my note. Since my mind jump around a lot, and information that I read are all online, this is probably the best medium.

Blogging daily is a new concept to me... learning to use label/tagging is going to be an interesting experience. I try to write Xanga daily like a private journal, but that's more of a daily life notes only. This blog, will be more like my spiritual diary in a sense. After going to my church for over 2.5yrs now (since Jan 20, 2007), I don't think I can keep using an excuse to call myself a 'baby Christian' anymore. I have been baptized for over a year (since Mar 23, 2008). I've been reborn for over a year!

A nerdy side note - March 23rd 2008 was the 2nd earliest possible date for Easter, and based on Computus calculation of less than 1% occurrence. The next March 23rd Easter day will not happen again until 2160. The only other earlier day for Easter would be March 22nd. It last fell on March 22 in 1818, and will not do so again until 2285.



It is never too late! God is just waiting for you to turn to Him. He is still waiting, giving people the opportunity to turn to Him (2 Peter 3:9).